Richmond, Hopewell and Midlothian Brake Repair Services
Without brakes, your car can put you and any passengers at a very serious risk. To ensure the safety of those within your vehicle, brake maintenance is absolutely vital. That is why we offer excellent services for the proper upkeep of your car, maintaining all of its brake needs. As one of Richmond’s top choice automotive repair shops, all of our technicians are highly qualified for the maintenance and repair of all types of cars- conventional, hybrid or electric.
To avoid costly damage to your vehicle, it is important to take your car in for regular inspections. At Platinum Plus Auto, we are ready to carry out thorough inspections of your brakes, evaluating the state of their lining materials, fluid levels and pads. When you catch your vehicle brake’s wear and tear early, you can avoid severe and dangerous damage to your car.
While they aren’t always obvious, here are some signs that it may be time to take your car in for a brake check-up.
- Your vehicle pulls to one side
- Your brake warning light is on
- You’re experiencing touchy brakes
- There is a substantial vibration while driving
- You have to push your brake all the way down to brake
- ABS Light indicator light on
- Hard Pedal from Brake Booster
- Squeaking/ Grinding Brakes
- Leaking Brake Fluid from Calipers, Hoses, Master Cylinder
Fix It Now, Pay Later Services
At Platinum Plus Auto, we’re always looking out for our customers with monthly payment options for your brake repairs and other auto repair services. Our associates will help you find a way to pay for your repairs, whether you visit our location in Richmond on Broad Street, in Midlothian on Hull Street, or in Hopewell on Oaklawn Boulevard.